UnRarIt.Net - Batch archive extraction
Ever wanted to extract a range of archive files? UnRarIt.Net comes to help.
- Support for RAR, ZIP and 7-ZIP
- Support for Split-Archives
- Support for nested archives
- Password "cracking" using a password list. Recently/often used passwords will be tried first to speed up the process.
- Smart directory management. Generate directories on the fly. Strip non-required directories.
- Auto-renaming and/or deletion of successfully processed archives.
- Per file/archive/session existing file handling.
- Optimized extraction libraries specific to the processor to gain a speed boost for password "cracking" and extraction
- Fully multi-threaded to take advantage of multi-core/-processor systems
Requires at least .Net 4.0 and runs only on Windows 32bit/64bit.
Where to obtain a password list?
Obviously I don't ship or otherwise provide password lists. Please search the web yourselves or simply build one up by adding (new) passwords as you go.
Will there be harm in adding a password already in the list?
Absolutely no, however UnRarIt will "bump" the password, so it get a higher priority.
Where is the source code?
It is available from my repository at https://github.com/nmaier/unrarit/.
UnRarIt keeps telling me "DLL not found"
This bug should be fixed by version 2.7
- Some way for the user to input a password (either ask the user first or after the passwords from the list failed).
- Currently native 64bit support is disabled due to a problem with 7-zip that needs to be resolved first. However it will work on Win x64 as a Win32 application.
Written 2009-2013 by Nils Maier - Copyrights are disclaimed - Public domain
You may use this program freely for any means and without any limitation.
GetOptNet and UnRar are copyrighted and available under free-to-use or completely free licenses. 7-Zip is copyrighted by Igor Pavlov and available under the GNU Lesser General Public License. See http://7-zip.org/
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Inspired by UnRarIt, a small tool that once circulated the web.
Thanks to Eugene Roshal, Igor Pavlov and the #ZipLib team for making their software free (as in speech or in beer).
Thanks to the various icon creators.